This growing business is on the lookout for an experienced, Data Services Developer who will work alongside the Director of Technology to ensure the timely and delivery of Core database, UI and reporting service delivered to both internal and external customers.
You will be working very closely with the Director of Technology improving and reviewing existing processes, ensuring efficiency is optimised and any changes are made to satisfy industry standards and modernise existing solutions.
It will be critical for this role to have an Operational level of understanding of results and findings from solutions developed. This role will need to be competent in interpreting results and discussing those with all levels of the business.
· Project manage phased IT development and report timelines to Director or Technology
· Project Planning will be an essential part of this role
· Drive the business forward with technology and digital projects to improve efficiency
· To play a key role in data storage and handling – SQL databases/ front end web reporting / read-write back capabilities for end users.
· To be able to design professional front-end deliverables such as dashboards/embedded analytics/mobile device applications.
· Clear and confident communicator to engage with all levels of staff, management, Consultants, and clients.
· SQL – database builds, SQL views, advanced update/append queries.
· A broad knowledge of Microsoft (especially Office 365) applications is necessary, especially the likes of Power BI, Flow, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint and others that may be needed to interact with core application development solutions.
· WordPress knowledge would be desirable along with HTML and CSS knowledge.
· Ability to manage large datasets into relational / tabular formats is key.
· DAX would be highly desirable.
· Knowledge of Hubspot desirable