Are you an experienced HR/People Business Partner who has a passion for people and wants to be part of a small, friendly and supportive team based in the beautiful grounds of RHS Garden Wisley?
RHS Wisley are looking for an HR/People Business Partner who has a proven track record in dealing with complex employee relations cases and experience of recruitment and selection processes, has a flair for upskilling line managers to ensure they get the best out of their people, has strong interpersonal skills and is adept at building great relationships with key stakeholders. You will be calm under pressure and have the ability to juggle a high-volume workload. The role will support up to three business areas, totalling approx. 600 staff and will require occasional travel to other sites.
To work for the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) is to join a thriving charity, whose mission is to inspire everyone to grow. Everything we do is built on the transformational power of gardening – and the benefits it brings to people, places and our planet.
Known globally for inspirational Shows and five spectacular Gardens, their work extends to leading ground-breaking climate research, running community outreach programmes, and setting the standards in horticultural education. With the recent opening of RHS Garden Bridgewater and Hilltop, the world’s first dedicated Centre for Gardening Science, at RHS Garden Wisley, there has never been a more exciting time to be part of their journey to make the UK a greener, and more beautiful place.
And they couldn’t do this without their people. They’re proud of the knowledge, enthusiasm and ideas that each one of their team members brings. From working across social media channels to volunteering in the Gardens, from serving customers in their Garden Centres to running national marketing campaigns, they believe that every member of the RHS team should have the opportunity to make a difference.
The RHS provides a number of great benefits for employees including:
• Free parking for staff working at one of the five gardens
• Free access to all RHS Gardens and Flower Shows
• 20% discount on all RHS Retail
• Discounted food and drink from the catering outlets at the gardens
• Employee discounts at high street retailer and cashback scheme
• 25 days’ holiday (increasing to 28 and 30 with service)
• Bike to work scheme
• Pension with employers’ contribution, which increases with length of service
• Employee Assistance Programme for staff and immediate family
• Monthly Garden magazine and access to gardening advice
• Sponsorship for external studies
Salary: £46,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
35 hours per week/Permanent/Hybrid Working