RM971 ContractFind out More
The Recruitment Consultancy has been rigorously vetted and approved to supply the public sector in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire with temporary staff, permanent staff and fixed term contact staff under The Crown Commercial Service Framework Agreement RM971.
The Agreement has been developed to help all areas of the Public Sector to recruit temporary staff. As pre- approved suppliers we fully understand and comply with your recruitment framework and can start to send you candidates right away.
Benefits of The Crown Commercial Service Framework Agreement RM971:
- Reduce the time to engage temporary, contract and permanent staff.
- Quality, availability and performance improvements of new personnel.
- Utilise the ‘Agenda for Change’ (AFC) pay rates / NMNC rate cards.
- Single point of contact for all personal queries and issues.
- Manage and mitigate the legal/commercial risks of engaging temporary staff.
- Reduced the administrative overhead in areas such as management reporting and invoice consolidation.
We work across all areas of the Public Sector including the NHS.
The Crown Commercial Service Framework Agreement RM971 is used by all Public-Sector services including The Police Service, Local Councils, Schools, Universities the CPS and many more!
We supply the NHS with NMNC (Non-Medical Non- Clinical) permanent and temporary staff and are fully up-to-date with the ‘equal pay for work of equal value’ principles under the ‘Agenda for Change’ (AFC) initiative.
We offer Fixed supplier fees in line with the frameworks public sector supplier pricing so costs are manageable from the start and there are no surprises.