Webinar – Employment Law Update
Date: Wednesday 28th April 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am (approx finish time)
Speaker: Mike Cole, Partner, Penningtons Manches LLP
This last year has seen an unprecedented amount of uncertainty for everyone, particularly employers who are not only contending with the ever-changing restrictions of Covid, but also the post-Brexit reforms.
Mike will share his knowledge and give a comprehensive update to help us be ready for our return to the workplace, along with a summary and review of new case law and changes in legislation.
The session will cover:
Managing the ramifications of Covid
- Returning to the workplace – what issues could be arising for employers?
- The Roadmap – what’s next?
- Constructive dismissal and discrimination issues – what claims could be made and how to avoid them.
- Flexible working – what are the implications?
- Working from abroad – do the pleasures outweigh the pitfalls?
What’s next with Brexit?
- Four months in – where are we now?
- Reforms – what potential reforms are next?
- Immigration brief – what is the current situation and what’s next?
Mike’s session are always popular, so early booking is recommended.
Thank you for requesting to join this event, please complete the details below and further information will be sent via email.