Katie will share insightful and practical ways to identify some of the key factors that affect mental health and will look at how you can recognise the early warning signs of stress that can lead to mental ill-health.
The session will cover:
- What is mental health?
- Dealing with stress: the stress bucket
- Early warning signs of mental ill-health (face-to-face & remotely)
- Starting the conversation: talking top tips
- Support available/signposting
- Staying well: the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Useful resources for HR professionals
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define mental health and understand some of the factors that affect mental health
- Recognise some of the early warning signs of stress and mental ill-health
- Identify strategies to support themselves and colleagues
Katie is one of the forum’s most popular speakers, so early booking is recommended.