Date: Wednesday 28th April 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am (approx finish time)
Speaker: Mike Cole, Partner, Penningtons Manches LLP
This last year has seen an unprecedented amount of uncertainty for everyone, particularly employers who are not only contending with the ever-changing restrictions of Covid, but also the post-Brexit reforms.
Mike will share his knowledge and give a comprehensive update to help us be ready for our return to the workplace, along with a summary and review of new case law and changes in legislation.
The session will cover:
Managing the ramifications of Covid
- Returning to the workplace – what issues could be arising for employers?
- The Roadmap – what’s next?
- Constructive dismissal and discrimination issues – what claims could be made and how to avoid them.
- Flexible working – what are the implications?
- Working from abroad – do the pleasures outweigh the pitfalls?
What’s next with Brexit?
- Four months in – where are we now?
- Reforms – what potential reforms are next?
- Immigration brief – what is the current situation and what’s next?
Mike’s sessions are popular so early booking is recommended.